View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2015, 05:06 PM

Truck: 1963 3/4 Ton 4x4 Long Step
pilotguy1050 is on a distinguished road
Default "Patina Trucks" in the group

The truck my Brother has given me from my late Father's estate. joe got it from Dad about 15 years ago, and is going to help me get it roadworthy again. It will get a cab and box swap. The rust is just so extensive.... But here she is for the moment.

For these pics, they are video grabs from Facebook vids shot after resurrecting her.... she is being driven for about the first time in 20 years maybe. Cant link to em since they arent on Youtube... But its great to see her moving.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

More photos when i can get them.

May paint the truck after the body swap, but this is here for the moment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk