View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2024, 01:17 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visiting the USA

Taxes? We got tons of those here too now.

Well the US is H-U-G-E, so you'll get very different experiences at different areas. Imagine touring all of the USSR and Europe in a couple of weeks.

I guess for suggestions I'd have to say, what are you into? Are you loud? Do you drink? Are you physically fit and trained to defend yourself?
Or are you more of a family man?
Are you considering a move?
Are you looking for a girl?
Where are you thinking about going right now? (to get ideas of what you're in to)

How hot can you stand? Anywhere below the mason-dixon line gets in the 100s and causes Brits to pass out. I know you vikings are build of better stuff, but be aware.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.