View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2022, 01:51 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bolt pattern for 1963 8 hole 8x17.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapcan View Post
First post, in the process of purchasing a truck. Need to get it running and then to the tired and or wheels.

Getting it running should not be an issue. Tires will be. 8-17.5. Not that they are unobtanium, just in my area.

I am trying to figure out the center diameter and bolt circle diameter for a 1963 2500 medium duty small grain truck. I would like to see if 16 inch wheels will clear everything on both front and rear.

Any help is appreciated.
I can't help, don't have a 2500, but someone should be along soon to let you know. If someone doesn't chime in and you get it, post up your measurements and we'll help you find some OEM style tires and wheels for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.