View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2014, 06:03 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962, 1965, 1967
Ed Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mini-Meets/Get-Togethers

Rusty Nut (Dave Schlager) is still having problems posting to the forum, so I'm taking over for him organizing the summer mini-meet in Wichita.

So far we have Fetch, Clarke, Rusty Nut, Nate, and me planning to attend. Hopefully we can get a few more of you too. If you can't bring your GMC, come anyway and bring photos of it to share.

My brother in Wichita is recommending a nice park where he's attended a BMW meet before: http://www.wichita.gov/Government/De...eePrairie.aspx. He'll check to make sure it's available when we want it.

Now we need to establish a date. Let's rule out Father's Day weekend and 4th of July weekend. Rusty said he can make it any other date as can I. Fetch, David, and Nate (and any other potential attendees) -- are there any dates when you cannot make it? Any particular date you would prefer? Is a Saturday or a Sunday better for everybody? Now's the time to cast your votes!
1962 K1000 Suburban 401M & SM420
1965 2500 Suburban 351C & SM420 with Watson overdrive
1967 CM1500 pickup 351E & NP435