View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2019, 02:48 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Now I really need to fix that 2nd gear problem. I need to drive her tomorrow so we might have to take the slow lane, I guess.

It's really weird, I can get it to go in second, but it's like it doesn't go far enough into gear, then when I push the gas and it gets a load on (acceleration), it pops out of gear and I'm left revving my engine.

I'll figure it out eventually, but if anyone has any tips i'd be glad to hear 'em!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.