Thread: Grampa's 60
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2020, 06:02 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1960 GMC 3/4 Ton
Walys60 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Grampa's 60

Well, it has been a while since I've updated. Really hasn't been much progress in the last 2.5 years unfortunately. I had so many projects going on that very little got done on the truck. I posted a few new pictures under the album for the truck.

Anyway, I finally got sick of the projects I DIDN'T want to do keeping from the projects I DO want to do so I basically gave them all away just to clear the shop out. I still have a pinball machine, a jukebox and the, never ending, shop improvements but I put the truck back on the #1 list ...at least until it gets hot again.

I've got about 20 of the stubborn bolts left and I'll have the truck bed wood and the last fender well out. and then 3 more cab bolts and I'll lift it off. That's it and and I'm DONE with disassembly!!! I get to start actually restoring things and...it almost makes me tear up...putting it back together!

Granted, there is a lot of prep, particularly for the body paint...but I'm going to start with the frame/undercarriage and hope to have that all done before it gets hot is the goal. Hopefully I will be updating more regularly now that I've got my priorities straitened out again

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?