View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2015, 04:00 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Great write up!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Thanks TJ! I'm going to be reading your build in a sec

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Quote:
Nice write up Fetch. Just a word about new fuel pumps, check the bolt on the bottom of the bowl of the pump to make sure it is tight. Mine was leaking after I installed it. Easiest to tighten when off, and don't ham fist it either, we don't want to crack the lil darlin'.
Oh, sneaky! I didn't think about it being loose anywhere. I'll give that a check this evening. I've got a free hour and I was going to monkey with the 2nd gear thing anyway. I'll be sure to get it done then!

Quote:
Thanks for another down to earth writeup Fetch. Glad to know you are getting along ok. If Foley would have been able to find you he would have dropped by like he did us in 2014!

DAC
Haha! now that would have been somethin!

Thanks for readin! I still get a kick out of that Rescue Squad. Every time I pull it up the Powder Puff bugs me about a visit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.