View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2021, 05:38 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What did you do for your GMC today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
For the slowest build known to man, I'll be installing my brake booster and new master cyl, looking for that radiator is next. Maybe by summer's end i'll be road worthy?
Pshaw, all trucks are roadworthy if your hill is tall enough! About the radiator, i saw a four tube aluminum one on Ebay not too long back. They don't call it four tube though. I forget what it was they say, but it's got four hoses running along it where our original brass ones were only three tubes.

Good luck with the master cylinder and booster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.