View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 09:18 AM

Truck: GMC 1500 1965
GMCTom will become famous soon enoughGMCTom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1965 GMC in the alps. Greetings from Austria.

A Healthy Happy New Year to everybody!

Little update. Unfortunately, there is not much going on at the moment. It's very cold here

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Mounted the transmission on the bellhousing and the new driveshaft. The old one was no longer usable. Cylinder heads and other parts are also back on the block. Here are some pictures.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I also added a fuel pressure gauge. I'm not happy with the airfilter. I think I will change it with a black one. This was the first thing I bought when I bought the truck

At the moment I'm trying with the new exhaust pipes. I will add a steel exhaust with 2 1/4" diameter and Flowmonster mufflers. They are the same like the Flowmaster 40.

I can't wait to start the engine

I ordered a new waterneck (75 Pontiac TransAm) because the old one was a modified from a Chevy small block. Let's see if it fits.