View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2013, 06:26 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 62 Stepside longbed Gastank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
Does anyone know a good replacement for the gas tank? I want to move under the bed and out from behind the seat.
Looking at LMC they only have 63+ gas tanks for under the bed.
I was wondering if anyone has moved their gas tank and can point me to a tank that fits a 62 stepside longbed.

thanks,
Mark
Seems like I remember a bunch of people get an old S10 gas tank from the 80's and put it in the frame underneath. you hold it in with straps like alot of tanks are anymore. Then you just run new gas lines. You can buy one already made for our trucks here if youre really dead set on movin the tank
http://www.performanceonline.com/196...as-Tank-19809/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.