View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:30 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New '66 Owner - In Over My Head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayoterun View Post
Welcome to the site.
I think you'll find this group as helpful, and "know how", as anywhere you look. I'm sure you and Pepsi will get acquainted, and go thru this learning curve together. He sets a good example of ignorance, stupidity, and unsafe behavior, which is the biggest "tools" you need on these old work horses. They are even fun to work on because of their simplicity. Parts is the challenge.

Best wishes with your new addiction. WARNING, there's no cure!!!

Haha I fixed that for you Coyote

Welcome to the forum! That's a good looking 66! I wish mine were a white top!

It sounds like you and I are in the same boat mechanically. Thank goodness these trucks are very easy to work on.

You get confidence as you go along. And maybe you break something or do it wrong? It's OK! you can just do it again and do it right because everyone on this forum will chime in and help.
Thats a great looking truck you got there. And with the wife supporting you I'm sure you're going to have a blast! Enjoy every minute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.