View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:22 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: 3 groove pulley for 305D V6

I've sent long emails explaining how this 3 groove works to Erick and Funky. Neither believe me. Those pics are my pics. I am the seller of a complete set of pulleys. 2 groove water pump, 2 groove power steering pump and 3 groove crank. The system was used for those who want PS and A/C. I am not an expert. They are said to come from a 65-66 GMC 305 V6. I have no way to mock them up and give no guarantees. The 3 groove is almost non existent. Info on it is non existent for 305. I have gathered photos, videos, have had two sets of PS pumps and brackets and pulleys I've sold, Had a 1960 with PS pump and I have these in my hand to examine and measure. The explanation on how I think these install is foreign to most folks. My opinion has not been confirmed. I am not offering these for sale here because I don't have sale rights. Will go with Ebay. NOT CHEAP. Holy Grail, Never offered, more rare than Rocking Horse Manure. All pulleys in one set.

Once sold and buyer reports success, I will ask Jeannie if she wants a Pulley Page. Then I will write it all up for the Club with pics and pass it thru some "older" members for edit. I.E. Ed, Cronis, GMCNUT, Champagne, BBV6, Mr. Matkin, etc

Erick asked me to find them for him. I met him on Ebay. So I found them. Neither of us knew the other was a member here.

Last edited by AZKen; January 19th, 2021 at 03:58 AM.