View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2014, 08:31 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

The next day we did one more for fun. Here's what they looked like originally

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Powder puff taped it up before we blasted it this time. I ended up blasting all the tape off and I knew it would happen, but she was having fun and I have a bunch of masking tape from all the painting The Blonde does. I'll just borrow another roll

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

The tires that are on it now are Snow Kings that have this mark on them

Not very telling. I threw one in the back of the family car to carry to a bunch of mexicans that do tire stuff.

Then we grabbed a new, more classic shift boot that we got from classicparts.com, part number 40-641.

Packaging:

The only problem? It didn't come with a ring to go over the boot nor any screws. So we just put it on as it is until I can get those things.

PP unscrews the handle

PP putting the boot on. Last year she wouldn't have had the strength to do this. She's gettin' old so fast

And installed! Kinda.

That was it for the day.

The music for today was
Dion and the Belmonts - Runaround Sue
The Jersey Boys Soundtrack - Big Girls Don't Cry
Chuck Berry - No Particular Place to go
Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea
The Isley Brothers - Shout (you know you make me wanna)
Chubby Checker - The Twist
Dion - I wonder why
The Crests - Earth Angel (Also from Back To The Future movie!)
Elvis - Hound Dog
The Regents - Barbara Ann (Bar-bar-bar, bar-bar-Ba'anne!)
Jersey Boys Soundtrack - Walk Like A Man (These remakes aren't too bad)
Frankie Valli - Can't take my eyes off you
The Crew Cuts - Sh-Boom (From the Disney Cars movie)
Elvis Presley - Burnin' Love

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.