View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2014, 02:10 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Forty bucks? hundred bucks? In the ol' country lad, (Scutlund) she woulda been twenty five and not a bit more.
REALLY? Dang it! Every time I see them on Ebay they're $150.00 plus $80.00 shipping. I thought I had it made. Oh well.

Quote:
when my only remaining GM wheel blew out and i swapped a spare and got to the tire shop, he traded me two new matching front wheels + 2 new tires for . Imy 1 "vintage"(1996 LOL) GM wheel! it was off a 1996 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (my first car). he was thrilled, and my new front tires were 2-3" taller than my rear tires, so the front felt like it was jacked up like the mafia guys on the TV! best deal ever! (for a broke 17 year old who had to get to work) I went and got a pinstripe hat so that I could drive and bob my head to the music as i drove through the country haha I miss that old car, except when it rained it would fill with water from a hole hidden behind the dash board.

my ADD is showing again.

so how are you liking your media blaster?

I'm lovin it. It needs refilling about as often as I need a break to shake off the rocks and breathe anyway and it will plumb tear off some rust, let me tell ya! Only thing, it'll beat the top layer of skin off your arms if you arent aiming the right direction.

Oh, and my bed wood got delivered. Quarter sawn white oak

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.