View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2021, 10:48 PM

Truck: 1964 I1000
Jethro is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jethro's 1964 I1000

Well, this is a shocking development. The Mrs. and I were out walking the dog and all of a sudden the one good brain cell I have orbiting around inside my skull happened to pass right in front. I remembered there was a whole set of NOS Monroe Gas Magnum shocks out in my pile o' truck parts.

Got to rooting around and sure nuff.

D6F864CF9D1593

They sure do look better and I bet it makes a world of difference driving.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Noticed the brake hoses are mighty crispy under there. Dual pot conversion coming soon.