View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:29 AM

Truck: I have 4 GMCs, none with a V-6 - YET! Have had 2 in the family.
GMCDAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sheena and Ramona

Quote:
Hey there everybody. These are my ongoing projects and daily drivers. Sheena is the 66 C15 with a 351E and Ramona is the 66 TBird, for when I need to hit highway speeds.
Great looking rides, but one pic each is just teasing!

Quote:
Nice photos Birdman. Since were doin' GMC stuff, I appreciate you putting that 66 1500 out in it's natural, ranch style, habitate. Nice backdrop for the picture, and sure looks like a very straight truck to me, all detailed out in it's original work clothes. It goes without saying that running around in a 66 bird for your daily driver must be fun too.
Hey BC! Yeah those kind of pics are great. Not another man made object in sight. Beautiful! If I took pics of my GMC's in their natural setting they would have to be in a scrapyard for a background!---LOL!

Quote:
Oh and as for the backdrop in the GMC picture, that is pretty much my back yard. I'm pretty fortunate where I live. When it's not on fire that is
That does look like a great place to live, but you said in another thread you are moving to North Dakota? Whereabouts if I may ask?

DAC

1970 GMC K5 Jimmy Mom drove 30 years
1972 GMC C2500 owned since 1979
1955 GMC 100 driver-project
2006 GMC Yukon Denali---wife's truck

Hope to have a '60 GMC Suburban again someday