View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2016, 02:57 AM

Truck: 1964 GMC PICKUP, 1956 PONTIAC SAFARI, 1949 CADDY SEDANETTE
HOTRODJOHN is on a distinguished road
Default New p/s & a/c bracket

Here are photos of the brackets for A/C & P/S. I wanted to get them both done at the same time. The Alternator is using the Factory set-up. The Compressor & P/S can be used together or on their own. The Alternator uses the groove closest to the balancer and the Compressor & P/S can use either the second or third groove. There will be enough adjustment on the Compressor bracket to use either groove. Also, the P/S will come with 2 spacers to enable you to use both grooves on the pulley. I am also sorting out the possibilities of aftermarket pulleys in case you don't have the proper ones. Please any feedback is greatly appreciated. Hopefully, the next time I post everything will be available. This final process will take about 3 weeks according to the laser cutter. I think that it may need and idler pulley if we cannot find a source for a triple groove pulley for the balancer. I will figure it out when I have the system on the running engine. John
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PHONE PHOTOS 10-18-2016 005.jpg (2.24 MB, Multiple views, 48 clicks)
File Type: jpg PHONE PHOTOS 10-18-2016 008.jpg (4.27 MB, Multiple views, 38 clicks)
File Type: jpg PHONE PHOTOS 10-18-2016 009.jpg (2.33 MB, Multiple views, 29 clicks)