View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2014, 06:07 PM

Truck: 1964 4 x 4 Panel
ron david is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rare 62 Factory Built Crew Cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Ron, differences are differences. He listed more than just knobs. To focus on just the knobs is just to argue. A collection of differences is important to the discussion that is partly about the DIFFERENCES in US and Can. To dismiss a part of the differences instead of acknowledging the whole collection (and there seems to be even more examples) is an ignorant and rude way for a 15 post Jr. to present. When folks have studied GMC's a long time and hear new info, they don't just fall in love with you, they want proof so that the group, you have chosen to join, can be sure it's not just WIKI crap.
I have more than likely been around here a lot longer than you have; I just haven't bothered posting that much since the changeover. I had used he moniker "sidworks" before the change and the name didn't seem to follow over so I lost interest for awhile.
I did work on them in the 60's and currently have had my 64 GMC 910 4 x 4 panel for 24 years and have had others, so I am really not ignorant of thye fact. but if as you say one must speak a lot to be knowledgable is pretty ignorant. you should never presume anything.
ron
believe that I started posting here in 05

Last edited by ron david; November 12th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.