View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:18 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New guy looking for help with 1962 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1962flattop View Post
Thank you for the feedback on gas and oil. I really appreciate everyone's help getting me up to speed. I'm sure I will be back with many more questions. I have been doing a lot of reading to try to learn more about my new toy.
NP! The best advise I can give is get out there and touch her. Take pictures of her (and post them!), drive her around the block for fun, and never tear anything up that will take more than a day to fix or you'll get frustrated at first.

After you've had her a while and the love takes hold take on the bigger projects. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a beautiful 60s GMC that someone bought with grand ideas and 3 months later it's for sale in pieces in buckets because the first thing they planned to do is powdercoat the frame. If you're not driving, you're not livin'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.