View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2016, 01:54 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Adding AC to 1961 305 V6

I second the Vintage Air. I have it on my wish list for when I get to that point. EVERYBODY that has one loves it, and it looks almost factory so bonus points there.

On the alternator bracket, you can do what my PO did and just run a looooong bolt through the bottom mounting bolt hole and the alternator and it'll mount just fine. The wiring is straight on a 2 wire GM alternator, you don't run it through a rectifier like the old generators had (iirc). I can take some pics if you get in there and get lost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; August 7th, 2016 at 02:12 AM.