Thread: Burned Valves
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:00 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Burned Valves

Yeah Ken I didn't see it in the second picture either but my eyes aren't what they used to be. If you click on the first from CMCamp then click it again it'll blow up to super magnified. It looks like (and again we're looking through a straw here) but it looks like he had a pretty good burn but when he cleaned it up he cleaned off all the burn. With it being shiny it's tough to see, but the lip on the valve is definitely pitted and maybe even chipped along the edge.
Because it's so shiny and clean (good job CMCamp!) you can't see anything through the shine unless you blow it up. Next time I'd probably take the pic while it's still dirty and marked up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.