Thread: Burned Valves
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2022, 01:25 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Burned Valves

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Fetch, we are buddies, so this is not at you.

To whom it may concern

I did blow up the first pic before I commented. The second pic is just the first pic..... rotated, No clarification by rotating a pic. I don't need to be convinced of anything. It's my opinion until, if, and when, there is more info. No big deal here. If I'm wrong I will be last to admit it.
Thru my eyes, thru the computer, thru the glare, thru the shine, with the angle, with rotating, with zooming, I don't see a burnt valve.
I do see, on one part of the valve, the face of Homer Simpson.

We're always buds!

And there's the trouble! Homer Simpson should definitely NOT be working on your V6! He repairs everything with a hammer, including his nuclear reactor. I bet he chipped it while "fixing" it after a few rounds of Duff beer with the boys
I recommend a trail of donuts from the motor to the nearest pub to solve the problem, and still checking the timing for preignition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.