View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2013, 08:27 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Restored 1963 1500

Nicer isnt the point, but i agree.. Lowered 22" wheels, a boomer radio that makes me want to carve the driver Dexter style, and all the rest of the "modernizations" that people do in the name of cool chap my butt. I'm not against a little convenience but a ghetto ride is just wrong.

This guy though is just lying through his teeth and hopin to make us appreciate the 122k he lost on the deal. "OMG man its awesome! Check dat phat trukk boyeeeeyyyy! I spent $122 big ones on it too, dawg! WOrf e'er penny!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.