View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2018, 04:54 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who says an old truck isn't practical? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Call me crazy,but I took a chance on being vaporized and compete in benchrest rifle matches. I know most people wouldn't believe it there was 25 guys all with rifles and nobody was even wounded. Didn't do very well at this shoot.It was my rifle because it couldn't have been me.Been competing for 25 years and have been fortunate enough to shoot 3 world records.All of our equipment is custom made stuff only good for matches,6mm PPC and 50 power scopes is what I shoot as does most competitors. Really enjoyed the ride in my 62 and it gave me confidence in it. More than you probably needed to know. Dave. Thanks,Ed.
To hear all the anti-2Aers talk that's impossible. Haha!

Those benchrest rifles are beau-ti-ful. I know a older guy that literally spit-shines his. Congrats on the world records!

And ^5 on the drive in the 62. I'll bet you got quite a bit of looks at the range.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.