Thread: Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2018, 07:19 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Ok I get it now. My bad. We are a Christian group and we bash and insult all others. We decide who is Christian and who is not. We denigrate their spiritual beings with hateful names. We tell people they have a hole in their souls and somehow women are used to fill it, but they are just as worthless as drugs and booze. We defend anyone who wants to preach an interpretation to us on the back side of saying Happy Thanksgiving as long as they invoke Jesus. If you try and explain that pushing agendas is offensive to some, we persecute them into hades. You are all making my point better than I ever could. Bless us all.

You miss the point entirely. Who's a Christian group? Do each of us speak for the whole group? No. Do each of us speak together in this? Seems pretty close to it. I bashed those two because this is America (Speech is free) and my own research turned up several fun facts about both of those nasty fellas that would curl your toenails. It isn't undeserved.

Like I said, you need some Jesus Ken. You'll always be an angry, sad guy until you get your soul straight and stop trying to be a mayonnaise American.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.