Thread: Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2018, 07:41 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Thanksgiving

I have nothing against Lewis. He is a Southern Baptist Pastor. He is Bivocational Minister.
In saying all that he said, he is discussing religion in mixed company. Espousing a fixed interpretation and exclusionary of all other thoughts. I "believe" that should not be done here. I "believe" it needed to be said that this type of long comment is a sermon and says "we all" need to do this or that. I believed it would cause a discussion where animosity always ensues. Angry name calling, insults, belittling comments like: a person needs more Jesus. Angry, sad guy. It is sad and hurts to hear you think that. My point did not deserve that.

Religion, Politics and agendas don't belong here. I was cautioning him, not bashing him. Cautioning us all. Didn't sink in. It was a simple observation and I believe I've been proven right. You all gave way to hate. You see everything as an attack on Christianity. It makes you feel better to smite. I will turn the other cheek.

Last edited by AZKen; November 23rd, 2018 at 07:51 PM.