View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:29 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962, 1967
Ed Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura aboutEd Snyder has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Newbie, intro and question

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatryan View Post
Hi everyone,

My name is Ryan, live in easy bay CA, and I am looking for a special project truck...

1966 GMC, fleetside, automatic, 351E

Thanks for reading my story, and if you have any leads on one, or ideas where one can look, I would appreciate it.

Thank you much!
Welcome to the forum, Ryan! Thanks for sharing your story about your Grandfather's truck. You've got a good goal there, to find another one like it. It could take you quite a while to find one, but don't give up. They are out there.

I found one just like what you're looking for several years ago just down the road about 3 miles from me. I bought it and did a restoration on it. Clyde in South Carolina (also a forum member) owns it now. You can see a little picture of it and my '62 Suburban in my avatar.

The best advice I can give you is to keep checking online sites like eBay and searchtempest.com. You'll find one sooner or later.
1962 K1000 Suburban 401M & SM420
1967 CM1500 pickup 351E & NP435