Thread: Brake Issue
View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2020, 12:41 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Re: Brake Issue

Zoulas, Not sure whom your post is directed at. You are now a turn off new guy.

"I categorically disagree with your statements. Professional mechanics do not know how to repair and troubleshoot old vehicles."

"Is this the level of service you are recommending?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?

You have asked such basic questions that we all believe you do not know what you are doing. You don't search the internet. You are wrong about mechanics not knowing about old truck brakes and how to fix them. Just because you got scalped by a bad shop does not say anything about mechanics, it reinforces that you don't know what you are doing.

Disrespecting (disagreeing categorically) someone taking the time to help with some really good warnings about brakes being a safety issues, and advising one possible option is getting hands on experienced help, or professional help, for you and your families safety, is BS.

Many on here ARE mechanics.

Many mechanics and experienced builders have been holding your hand and answering every question. Including me. Finding parts and pictures for you and posting them. Guess how we found them. We searched Google for you. While you thought up the next question.

We can't train you on every single basic issue and be a virtual 24/7 answering service for arm chair Truck owners with a thankless attitude.
I gave up on you 2 days ago but you are over the line. Few will be interested in helping you now.

You want to do it yourself but you haven't done anything yourself. You can't even find the bleeder valve under the leaves. Sell your truck and take up numbers painting.

Last edited by AZKen; June 24th, 2020 at 01:23 AM.