View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2014, 09:07 PM

Vernski is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1964 GMC 1000 Fleetside

Quote:
OK, I got the GMC Maintenance Manuals - X-6223, X-6323 & X-6423 yesterday. Are there others that would be good to have on hand during this journey?
A.P. this one is not GMC specific and is for Chevys is called Factory Assembly Manual, but it will tell you how to assemble the truck on the parts that are the same on the GMC, It's not laid out in any particular order with no index so you have to look for what applies and make your own index. Other than that it was helpful when I forgot how something was assembled plus they are not to costly at least the last time I looked at them. It was helpful with things like the wipers and where the bolts go in the sheet metal and lots of other items, It's not a must have item if you take notes on how things are assembled and have a good memory. But if you do things like me I tend to forget where and how stuff goes...Vernski

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?