Thread: Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2018, 04:40 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
I believe...

Ken, you know I appreciate your help here, but the second you said "I believe" you did the exact same thing you jumped on Lewis for.

I personally believe you need some Jesus, but jumping on others for saying they're thankful for Jesus is uncalled for. Let him be thankful for Jesus, that bald idiot Buddah, the other incestuous idiot Muhammad, or any of the other monsters that aren't Jesus. I don't care.

But I'll be danged if i'm going to jump on any American for expressing their thankfulness grounded in our Christian roots. The country could use 1000% more Jesus and a lot less back-biting. We used to be so good when 90% of the country was practicing Christian. Look at us now! Breaks my heart to see what we had then vs. where we're at now.

And to top it off I think PC nonsense like that is making it so much worse by preventing us from talking to each other at all. Nothing fills that hole in your soul like Jesus. You can try to fill it with anger, money, drugs, booze, or women. It never works long term.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; November 23rd, 2018 at 07:08 PM.