View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 02:30 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Thanks for all the posts. Incredibly helpful. Just started fixing up my dad's 1965 GMC 305 myself.
Congrats Bambino! It's always rewarding to work on family iron. You get hung up somewhere you just pop on and give us a shout. Everyone on here is helpful almost to the point of going to your house and turning the wrenches for you. It's great!

Quote:
Hey Fetch! Glad to see you still working on Cecilia. Always informative posts!!
Thanks bud! Good to see you too!

Quote:
Thanks for not giving up on Cecilia. You are quite loyal and your family is lucky to have you.
Well, sometimes they think so, sometimes not so much

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Well guys I know I haven't been as prolific as I used to be. Old bones and family calamities have taken their toll. I've got one big project to finish and I'll be back on her. I still haven't figured out that transmission issue. Second gear is going to be fresh and unused when my kids get her at this rate, haha!

When I get her settled we'll be going on a deep dive into those transmission rods and how they all fit together. I can manually shift her into 2nd by hand underneath and she'll stay put, but if I try it with the gearshift she just falls right back out.
Oh, and that clutch um...piston thing that used to leak all the time? She don't leak no more! That fix from Jolly's build worked perfectly. Can't remember if I posted an update on that yet, but if not there it is!

Welp, back to the salt mines. I've got about 120 miles of driving to do today. I'm not looking forward to it....AT....ALL.....

Good luck to all you guys in the Troubleshooting Trenches

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.