View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2016, 04:25 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stock wheel size for 1965 K1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by arepoff View Post
thanks for the follow up. I thought they were 15's but my family changed them out to 16" wagon wheels some time ago. I want to take it back to the 15's and run 7.5 x15 sta super traction as this was tire my grandfather ran. The closest wheel I can find is stockton wheel has a type 20 they can make, smallest is 15x6.
If you want to go with factory style steelies you can go to any used tire shop and they can probably find them for you. They were used on trailers pretty regular too so they're everywhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.