View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2015, 08:36 AM

Truck: Former owner Repowered by GMC 305 V-6, 1963 Chevy 30 Series SM420 Long Bed (9') Step/Fenderside
George Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enoughGeorge Bongert will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Off Topic What about all this terrorism stuff?

Greetings to all!

I might as well throw in my two cents worth here as well. First and foremost, I usually make it a habit to avoid political discussions, because let's face it, there are those who would love to change our Constitution, and take away our Second Amendment Right to keep and bear arms. Beside that, political discussions have a tendency to turn friends into enemies, especially if your views are different. That having been said, I think it is time that we have term limits on our elected representatives. Many have been in Washington D.C. for far too long and have forgotten that they represent the good folks of their respective districts and States, and have chosen instead to let special interest groups with big money influence their decisions. I think it's time to put people in office with good old common "horse sense" to put our country back on the right track. As to the terrorism thing, I think that it is absolutely reprehensible, and not enough is being done to contain and stop our enemy in their tracks. I'll shut up now, I've said my piece. I hope I didn't offend anyone here, and I hope it doesn't get me kicked out of the club. This is my favorite forum, and I enjoy the online friendships that I have made here, and it would be a darn shame to lose all that I have gained here.