Thread: Leak... Tips?
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:07 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Leak... Tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmclendon View Post
My options are pretty limited over here. However, I've tracked down a couple of litres of a straight 90 mineral oil.

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/gea...fferential_oil

It looks like Penrite has a classics range that I might be able to get ordered in without toooo much hassle (I really wish Australia had some decent auto-parts stores). But, in the meantime if I'm just looking for a top-up solution, I would think this is ok?
That should be fine. You're just topping it off so you don't want anything too expensive. Google tells me a lot of wrecking yards around you sell auto parts too. You might see if one of them has some cheaper stuff. I really wish you guys had a "general store" type place like WalMart. It would make life easier.

Oh wait, you guys have Kmart. They might have gear oil on the cheap! Also, it looks like Woolworths carries engine oil. They might have some too.

And Autobarn is here, though I don't know how close that is to you

https://www.autobarn.com.au/stores/?...tore_search&q=

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.

Last edited by FetchMeAPepsi; December 15th, 2016 at 01:16 AM.