Thread: 62 GMC build
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:32 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 62 GMC build

Quote:
Thanks Pep. Your build was one of the inspirations to keep the V6.
...I have all 4 caps. I didn't put it on the spare.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Aww man! I'm glad I could help with the decision. They're really great engines when you use the torque they have. They wont spin 90,000 RPM but they'll tow two houses up the grand canyon at 50 mph. 55 if you put wheels on the houses.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Really digging the pics too. Did you buy a whole new tank to go with it? That one looks extra clean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.