View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:00 AM

Truck: 1963 k20
Cadman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Finding old pictures from about 14 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky61 View Post
Also photo’s are not archived that I’m aware of so unless somebody saved them, I’m afraid they are in the fog.
I wondered about that. But I know I posted those pictures over 10 years ago, maybe even longer, at least that's what I thought, but they're still on here. I also posted pics of an automatic transmission adapter set up I had for sale and it's here too.
I can see the date I posted that reply about the other guys transmission in '09. However did you find that anyway?
I tried looking for anything I had done before and came up with nothing.

Anyway, now that I've got the pictures back, I'd like to get my descriptions as well. They didn't transfer with the pictures, and I'd rather not have to write them all down. Do you know how to do that? My memory ain't what it used to be and it would help to have my "notes" if I have a problem in the future.

And the last thing, I'm curious as to why Jeannie's name is on the album? That's another reason why it took me a while to find them, as I was looking under my name. I had to go through the gallery pic by pic. I know my name was on them when I posted them. Not that it matters, I've got 'em now.