Thread: GMCDAC's GMCs
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2014, 03:27 AM

Truck: I have 4 GMCs, none with a V-6 - YET! Have had 2 in the family.
GMCDAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GMCDAC's GMCs

Thank-you sir! I would love to see a pic of yours! This one is supposed to be from the '50s or early 60's and it looks that old but sure don't know.

Quote:
If you go to DAC's place, there is a building in the back, actually at the end of the driveway. Inside the building is a couple GMC's under construction and many other vehicular cool things to look at. BUT....off to one side there is a door. If you are lucky enough to get invited to go through that door, you will find a magic kingdom inside that room. And there within lies the ingenious technology and creative manipulation that produces all these cool things. It is a talent that even Payton Manning would envy!
Bob, I read this earlier today and I am still speechless or maybe typeless??-LOL! Thank-you for the compliments, dang--getting choked up again. Ok, got it back together. Payton is a football player, right? I am going to put the pic of us here to get even. Thanks for that visit and I wish we lived closer!

Quote:
Awesome thread and neat job on the tissue dispenser. DAC you have some mad skills...

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I really appreciate this comment too John and welcome to the site! I'm die hard GMC guy and when Jeannie was able to take Jolly's yahoo deal and get a real forum going in early 2013, I had to be on it! The most educational site for what I do with GMC's!

Here's me and "Foley" early this summer.

DAC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bob Currie and I 6-29-14 001.jpg (2.42 MB, Multiple views, 13 clicks)

1970 GMC K5 Jimmy Mom drove 30 years
1972 GMC C2500 owned since 1979
1955 GMC 100 driver-project
2006 GMC Yukon Denali---wife's truck

Hope to have a '60 GMC Suburban again someday