View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:32 AM

Truck: 1963 1500? 305e 4x4
supervannkhalel is on a distinguished road
Default 63 305e Duck killer!

My Uncle taught me to drive in this truck when I was 14, 15 years later my amazing uncle passed away. It had sat for a few years out in Gustine California. I towed it home to Santa Cruz and learned enough from you guys and these forums to get it running on my own. She runs really pretty good. I did a compression test and the results were inconsistent, I was getting 90 psi on all plugs when I believe it said here I should be getting 125psi. The Dana rear axle needs new clutches and I’m not exactly sure which ones I’m supposed to order, but I was also told a better option would just be to put a 14 bolt Chevy rear end. Thank you all for your wisdom and dedication to these vehicles. You have helped me more than you know! I plan on using the stimmi checks to put on dual exhaust, I can’t make up my mind if I want to use purple hornies and do smoke stacks or just glass packed drop pipes. I put these wheels and tires on because I didn’t want to pay for the 16.5 tires to fit the original rims. I think I will have some fun for 20 years or so before I start to restore it back to looking more classic

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk