Thread: 1960 k1001
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2014, 02:28 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1960 k1001

That's ME!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

It keeps me motivated and makes me wanna get to working on her all the time. That's a great looking truck Ken. Good luck with the build!

You need about 500 more pictures in it though!

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Side note, I'm rebuilding my T221 and the parts aren't all that hard to find. Most of the stuff seems to just be cross compatible with other things so far if I remember right. I got sidetracked after ordering my parts, but I'll start again on it soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.