View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2016, 04:50 PM

Truck: 1965 GMC 1000
aphaynes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1962 Gmc dump truck

It doesn't matter to me who is right or wrong in this case, but making judgments off low resolution black and white photos is not definitive. Any color back behind a white foreground object, completely shaded, will appear black in this type of photo. You still have the lack of lighting into the background area of the grill with the truck in front, so same lighting principal applies. It may be black, though it does not look as black as the bumper; or it could be body color just shaded so it looks darker. Sorry, but that is just the nature of the photography and lighting. The red truck is a better argument, but something tells me there is no real resolution to this argument as different plants probably did different things. Mine appears to be and always have been the same as the body color. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. That's my two cents and is worth even less.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

1965 GMC 1000, 305E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1970 Torino GT, 302
1973 Mach I Mustang, 351W