View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:28 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Upside down pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk View Post
Fetch me a pepsi,
Thanks for the super quick reply. I didn't know that about the iphone camera, will take some new pictures and try again.Thanks for the help.
NP! That vexed me forever. Finally figured out when the Powder puff took pix it was OK, when I did it it was broken. I asked her what the difference was

You could almost hear her eyes roll when I pointed the buttons up, camera style. I don't know why they did that though. Still makes no sense. And I still do it wrong sometimes because taking pics left handed with my thumb is uncomfortable in some situations while I'm holding parts and trying to show what's going on. Lemme know how it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.