View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:27 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. It got c*o*l*d here so I've been out of the truck mood lately. I guess I got too quiet because I got other members kickin me in the butt to get an update

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I love this place

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Here's what I did while I wasn't working on Cecilia.

Got a junk 4wheeler someone was done with for ...wait for it....

Oh yeah!

This is what I hope it will look similar to some day:

Right now it looks like that rolled in dirt and razor blades. And the gas line is cut. Cecilia has given me confidence that I can at least try to make it putter around for the kids. All you need are good bones, right?

Then I did this (stick):

So i could try to build this before winter hits hard

Steel is expensive. And I might be getting into more than I can handle, but I thought the same thing with Cecilia. I'm learning that once you get your hands into mechanical stuff they're all pretty simple concepts until you get wires involved. There's no magic there after all. Who knew!?

So after all that we took a break to do this:

yep, that's 8 points buddy! The redhead was a happy camper and we'll have some meat in the freezer for jerky and stew. Nom nom nom.

It's been a good time, but ya'll are right. I haven't done any truck stuff. I've got limited time to put the log splitter together (borrowed welder) so it'll be a little while till I get trucky again. I'll have alot of the splitter put together next weekend and the following weekend. It's gonna get colder pretty quick though and when it does I'll be done outside till spring, just a heads up. Like molasses I dont move much when it gets below 60 degrees. Brrr!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.