View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:30 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
60 degrees? Crap it's barely got above 60 for while. Love it.... New roofs and painting are on right now. Most of my work is done in the shop when it's cold. 50 to 60 is best inside. I can't handle it above 75 and 20 percent humidity. Well we are all different.
Yup! I know people up north call it garage weather or something like that. They have heaters in the garage and really get alot done. Me, I'm sitting on the heater vent until spring gets here, counting the seconds

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Quote:
Just keep chipping away at it. That's how things get finished. Try to bare it long enough to get whole assemblies into the warmth and do what you can.
I just got mine back together finally. It was a chilly 82° here today.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

82! Man I'd kill for that. It was 64 today but yesterday it was 45!

I started a thread in the "other threads and projects" section on the wood splitter if you guys get bored and need some pictures. Once it's finished I'll try to get the transfer case put together. I'm missin my Cecilia again but I have to get this wood split before it gets super cold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.