View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 05:06 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1965 Thunderbird

Nice addition to the herd but that's not nearly enough pictures!

My first car was a T-bird and i used it as a chainsaw in Ft Worth Texas on a winding road I was NOT ready to drive at 16. Flew right into the trees. If not for the car wedging itself between two trees just slightly closer than the width of the car, I would have crashed head-on into a much larger tree at about 50 mph.

Anyway, that's my Tbird story. Loved that boat of a car. Only other ford I've owned and loved is the 7.3 diesel trucks. You can't kill them. I did have a mustang (91), but it was trash. Only reason I wanted it was because I rented one for vacation back in 93 and loved it. My how times and priorities change.

How about some more pics of your new baby?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.