View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2020, 09:18 AM

Truck: GMC 1500 1965
GMCTom will become famous soon enoughGMCTom will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1965 GMC in the alps. Greetings from Austria.

Hi,

small update on the project. In the last days I mounted the crossmember for the handbrake

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Next step was to mount the upper and lower control arm. I got the screws back from black coating. I installed the lower control arm despite the problem with the dimension of the shaft (see the following link)

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

I have to cut new threads on the bolts of the upper control arm. The old ones are damaged. The next thing was to install the tank. I painted it black. I think that goes great with the rest

I have also started to install the brake line. This is also done in stainless steel. A two-circuit system with the master cylinder of a 1967 GMC is also planned.

I'll post photos of it when I'm done.

Last edited by GMCTom; January 8th, 2020 at 09:26 AM.