View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:40 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Finally there's a thicker metal piece that goes around the axle. It has a split in it so you can bend one side up, one side down, just enough to slip it around the axle.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Then I flipped the brake assembly over and inside it there was a brass sleeve.

And this is what it looks like now. Piece of cake! Well, really it looks like this with a trash bag over it because we're having tornadoes over for dinner tonight according to the weather man. Can't have Cecilia getting water-on-the-knee at her tender young age of 52

I am disappointed that aside from a few rubber bits I haven't really found anything that might make a good squeaky noise. But I'm going to replace all the bearings and seals anyway.

The other side should be a snap after this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.