View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2015, 08:19 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1962 GMC 305V6 4WD Slow DD Build - Cecilia (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Just remember, POR-15 cannot be somewhere with direct sunlight contact, it doesn't last long in the light.
I heard that. Good thinkin! I'll have to come up with a sun blocker of some kind for when she's parked.

Quote:
I've used POR-15 in the past as well, after 3 months of exposure the gloss turn chalky flat, so yes it is affected by sun light. Also when using it, it is extremely important to clean your paint gun thoroughly because this stuff is like epoxy and it will literally glue the paint cup to the rest of the and you won't be able to take the gun apart. I have a can of it that I used just once and now the lid is glued shut.
lol, that's what I'm afraid of! I'll let you guys know when I mess it up.

To view some links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Maybe you should introduce yourself with a new topic?

Yeah I want to have white wheels so I'll be painting over it (its black) as soon as I can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.