6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > GMC V6 and V12 Engines
#Sponsored

GMC V6 and V12 Engines Engine repair and rebuilding

Old July 31st, 2024, 01:30 AM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can post parts for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
The IRS threshhold for 2023 is $20K, 2024 is $5000 to ease transition to $600 in 2025 but if a new administration comse in it could be more friendly. They don't have the staff for millions of petty sales, their request for staff was kiboshed, so they took the "easing the transition spin". MAGABE it will stay kiboshed.
5000/12 = $416.00/month.

But regardless of the IRS rule, Ebay has their own rule and will send you a 1099 for any income you generate if it's $600 for the entire year - which is reported to the IRS. You can sell two sets of trim and clear $600 on these old trucks. You're also trusting Ebay with your social security number.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old July 31st, 2024, 01:32 AM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice

OK Fetch, keep the faith baby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gmc web.jpg (194.7 KB, Multiple views, 2 clicks)

Last edited by AZKen; July 31st, 2024 at 01:45 AM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 05:44 PM

Truck: 62 custom 1000, 63 K1000
63gmc4x4 is on a distinguished road

I just have a few bellhousings from 64 to 66 and a few intake manifolds, some two barrel and some one barrel. I'm tired of tripping on them. I don't need them I was just going to give them away for free if anyone needs them I'm not selling them Just wondering if anybody needed them. ,They just have to pay for the shipping but if it's illegal to post this that's fine. Please remove this post.
Old August 1st, 2024, 05:49 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63gmc4x4 View Post
I just have a few bellhousings from 64 to 66 and a few intake manifolds, some two barrel and some one barrel. I'm tired of tripping on them. I don't need them I was just going to give them away for free if anyone needs them I'm not selling them Just wondering if anybody needed them. ,They just have to pay for the shipping but if it's illegal to post this that's fine. Please remove this post.
You just have to post it in the marketplace. Its not illegal. Take pictures, make a list, and post it up here
https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old August 1st, 2024, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetchMeAPepsi View Post
You just have to post it in the marketplace. Its not illegal. Take pictures, make a list, and post it up here
https://6066gmcclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

I tried that but it makes me pay dues. I'm not paying dues for stuff I'm giving away for free. I just thought this place would be the best spot for anyone that needs these parts since everyone else is LS swapping their trucks , I may just have to scrap them unless someone from Utah is close to me wants them
Old August 1st, 2024, 06:14 PM

Smile Re: Can post parts for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
OK Fetch, keep the faith baby.

Hey Ken, nice picture! Wonder who took it and whose truck is it?
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:15 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63gmc4x4 View Post
I tried that but it makes me pay dues. I'm not paying dues for stuff I'm giving away for free. I just thought this place would be the best spot for anyone that needs these parts since everyone else is LS swapping their trucks , I may just have to scrap them unless someone from Utah is close to me wants them
25 bucks is a truckload these days. We really should have a "giveaway and freebie" thread.

Old August 1st, 2024, 09:19 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice

Use your local craigslist and link it on 6066
Old August 2nd, 2024, 03:31 PM

Did that, no bites! I'm the only one left around here that knows anything about these engines
Old August 2nd, 2024, 04:11 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

That's the problem of being a fan of rare machines. Your market is smaller. The intakes aren't in high demand because they never wear out. Carbs are easily rebuildable. I'd say toss 'em if you're not willing to hold on to them. I don't know how rare the bellhousings are so I can't speak to that.