6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > Interiors, Dash, Lights and Electrical

Interiors, Dash, Lights and Electrical Everything Inside

Old May 2nd, 2021, 05:22 AM

Truck: 64 PU
Dano64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Alternator troubleshooting voltage drain

Hey guys. Thanks for the help and I apologize for disappearing. I felt a little bit schooled for not posting with complete information and didn’t want to come back with a reply that wasn’t totally complete.

Which means I haven’t come back yet.

Haven’t worked on this stuff regularly since I was a lot younger and was doing it with my dad. Now I am the dad and working with my sons and I don’t know as much as I thought I did, or more likely in the old days I was just fixing one simple thing at a time when everything else was in good shape. Now I have this rig where I’m trying to fix multiple systems that failed and I’m better at mechanical and electrical. Got overwhelmed and gun shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old May 3rd, 2021, 01:57 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Alternator troubleshooting voltage drain

Don't sweat it. Guys here can be a little brusque sometimes but they really want to see you succeed. Just post your questions and those that can help will, those that cant wont. You just take the good with the bad. You wouldn't believe the idiot questions I had to ask to get where I am today, I even had one guy tell me I needed to shut up and stop posting because he didn't like the content.

Life's like a box of chocolates. Sometimes you get a rotten bite, but most of the pack is pretty good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.