6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club Bitcoin now accepted here! 
Pay Dues
Pay Dues or become a Site Supporter

Go Back   6066 (1960-1966) GMC Truck Club > 6066 GMC Truck Club Forum > General Discussion

General Discussion Sit down and chat with fellow members! Any topics that don't fit other categories goes here.

Old January 10th, 2015, 10:01 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice
Default Can you Donate?

Good time of the year to pay dues or donate whatever you can. Maybe you saved hundreds $$$$ in repair costs by receiving advice or instruction from the members here. Maybe you sold parts in the MarketPlace. Or pay it forward, as they say. It's not much money but it helps a lot.

Last edited by AZKen; January 10th, 2015 at 10:06 PM.
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:48 AM

Truck: I have 4 GMCs, none with a V-6 - YET! Have had 2 in the family.
GMCDAC is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can you Donate?

Jeannie's got a great site here. It's well worth the small amount a year to donate in my opinion and I don't even own one of these GMC's right now!

DAC

1970 GMC K5 Jimmy Mom drove 30 years
1972 GMC C2500 owned since 1979
1955 GMC 100 driver-project
2006 GMC Yukon Denali---wife's truck

Hope to have a '60 GMC Suburban again someday
Old January 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
-= Dues Paid =-

Truck: 1962 4x4 GMC CECILIA
FetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of lightFetchMeAPepsi is a glorious beacon of light

Great idea AZKen!

I usually send in some when I get a little extra. I know all my pictures take up a lot of $$$ LOL! This month is kinda tight because of Christmas, but I'll be sending in another wad of dough in February!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like slinkys. Not worth much but funny as heck when pushed down stairs.
Old January 15th, 2015, 07:02 AM

Truck: 1963 3/4 Ton 4x4 Long Step
pilotguy1050 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Can you Donate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZKen View Post
Good time of the year to pay dues or donate whatever you can. Maybe you saved hundreds $$$$ in repair costs by receiving advice or instruction from the members here. Maybe you sold parts in the MarketPlace. Or pay it forward, as they say. It's not much money but it helps a lot.
Hi all,

I "donated" to this site as soon as I found it. I have not even found a forum thread for "Newbie's to Say Hello" on... but I donated $20 as a token of my belief that a group like this was a good thing for a new GMC Owner like me... this may even be my first post. I probably should have looked around more and become a dues-paying-member. I still will I imagine. But, I am grateful for this site.

I hope someday I can contribute at least a fraction of the wisdom I know already lurks on these pages.

Thank you in-advance for helping me, the green-noob that I am.

Wayne
Old January 20th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Temporarily Suspended

Truck: '66 3/4ton with 12'flatbed
bozzhogg is on a distinguished road

Please remind me how do I go about donating to this site. And how much??? Ross of Durham, NC with a '66 GMC with '12 flat bed.
Old January 20th, 2015, 09:14 PM

Truck: 6066GMC
AZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really niceAZKen is just really nice

Top Right of most Pages says DONATE. The amount is up to you. Dues member $25, site supporter $50 on up. Good going guys and gals.